top of page
Vehicle and Driving Requirements

You must own a car – or have 24/7 access to a car with OWNER’S PERMISSION.

You will be asked to provide:

     a) Copy of Valid Driver’s License

     b) Copy of Proof of Current Car Registration; and

     c) Two printouts from the DMV – Driver’s License Info and Registration Info 

The fastest way to obtain these DMV printouts (your driving history and vehicle history) is by making an appointment with your nearby DMV office and requesting the reports in person. You can find more information, or request printouts online, here:   

All traffic matters must be taken care of BEFORE applying to the Streetlights Program, including parking tickets, traffic school, court dates, etc.

Streetlights at Raleigh Studios

662 N. Van Ness Ave., Suite 105

Hollywood, CA 90004

P: 323-960-4540  F: 323-960-4546

bottom of page